Sunday 16 November 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Review

Hey lovelies,
Sorry I haven't made a blog post in quite a while i've just been extremely busy with school and work but now that its coming to the end of the year and i've almost finished school I will be getting back into posting regularly!

So lets get into today's post
This post is a review on the Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I have been wanting to purchase this product for over a year now and I am so excited and happy that I finally have! This foundation is my holy grail. I am in the colour Desert beige and it is a perfect match for me. It covers up my redness and blemish scarring so well and it seriously lasts all day long. I took a sample pot of this foundation with me on a recent holiday to Fiji to test out how it wears in heat and humidity and I have no idea how but this foundation lasts even in the weather in Fiji! The only negative is that it smells quite strongly like paint and also it doesn't come with a pump however i'm sure there are pumps you can buy separately to fit on.
This foundation retails for $50 and I purchased mine at an Estee Lauder Counter in Myer. I really recommend you go try it out and if you go and get your colour tested the staff will be more than happy for you to get a sample :)


Thanks for reading
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment