Friday 12 September 2014

Benefit Haul!

Hi lovelies 
I am so excited! I finally received my package from benefit. I am not a person that feels the need to spend ridiculous amounts on makeup. I am normally quite happy with having mainly drugstore products because i feel that drug store products are sometimes better quality than high end products. But I felt like spoiling myself and purchasing my first ever benefit products. I decided to get them off the US website because the price of buying them in australia is ridiculoulsy expensive. In total for my order i paid $125. If i got each of these products in Australia it would of cost me a whopping $270!! Thats a saving of more than half the price. Plus i also got free shipping on my order since it was free international shipping on orders over $125.
The customer service was really great. I got an email to say my order was confirmed and also another one when my order was shipped. It only took 5 days for me to receive my order which was really great! 
Now for the part that you've all been waiting for.... What I ordered!

First off I got the cult favorite Porefessional. I didn't really think I had very noticeably large pores but honestly after using the porefessional i can see a Huge difference in the way my makeup goes on, how long it lasts and also how it looks on my skin. I love this so much and I now know why everyone raves about it so much 


Next up is another favorite amongst beauty bloggers Hoola. I had been tossing up between purchasing this or Nars Laguna and I am so glad i got this! It has changed the way i bronze and contour. I cant explain it very well but this is just the most perfect shade and its just so amazing . I dont think I will ever need another bronzer or contour product. 

Next item is another popular one... They're real mascara and also a deluxe sample of the push up liner. First off as soon as my spending ban is over the first thing I am purchasing is the full size liner. It is amazeballs!!! It is so black and so easy to create the perfect wing! As for the mascara... Im not too sure how I feel about it yet... its not amazing but its not bad.. I will continue to try it out and see how it goes. The annoying thing about these two is that they are a bitch to remove!


Next item is Gimme brow in the shade light/medium. I was tossing up between which shade to get but im so glad I got the lighter one! This prouct is really nice and easy to use. I like using it ontop of my essence eyebrow pencil just to set my brows and make them look fuller. 


Next i got Bo-oing concealer. This concealer is the shit. It has the best coverage for any concealer i have ever used the only negative is that at the moment it is a tad too dark for me but it'll probably be perfect when im tan in summer. 



Lucky last is posie balm.. This is so adorable! and it smells like roses what more could you want?! I am yet to wear this on my lips yet but the swatch is very pretty and im sure it'll be a great everyday subtle pink colour :) 




Thankyou so much for reading 
Hannah xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment