Tuesday 15 July 2014

BB Cream

Hi Lovelies,
If you follow me on instagram you would know that i am a huge BB cream fan. I would say that i wear them more than i wear actual foundation because i prefer a more natural light makeup for school and work.
BB creams or Beauty Balms are supposed to have many benefits for the skin while giving you a light coverage. some of these benefits include :
conceals imperfections
minimises the appearance of pores
evens skintone
smooths skin
helps fight against blemishes
all while giving an all day natural coverage to the skin.
Three of my favourtie BB creams i own are the:
Maybelline Dream pure BB cream- I have raved on about this quite a bit and it is my go to product. I use this almost every day and i love it. It is espically great because it has salysillic acid in it which helps fight those nasty breakouts


Rimmel Matte BB cream- This one is a more recent purchase and i really am enjoying it so far. I dont think that it has that much of a 'matte' effect but it is still a really nice BB cream.


Garnier Miracle Skin perfector- This is my first BB cream and i have been using this for 2 or 3 years now and i still love it so much. I have gone through about 4 of these and i will continue to repurchase it.



I do have a few more but i dont really use them as much or i dont really like them so these are my Top 3 BB creams
I usually apply these with a moisutriser or primer underneath and then set with a powder just to make it last all day long



Thanks for reading xx


No comments:

Post a Comment