Wednesday 16 July 2014

Top 5 winter lipsticks


Hi Lovelies,

Todays post will be about my 5 favourite lipsticks for winter.
In winter I like to wear darker bolder colours that I wouldnt typically wear everyday in summer.
My lipstick collection has almost tripled in size in the past 6 months so i thought i would show you the top 5 lip products i have been reaching for this Winter.
1. 
Rimmel Kate moss lasting finish no. 29 
this such a gorgeous deep pinky purply shade I love it so much. I really like the formula of these Rimmel lipsticks 

2. revlon balm stain in smitten 
I really love these balm stains I hope to get the entire collection of them one day 

3. another Rimmel lipstick in the shade no. 32 
this is a orange peachy colour is so pretty and ware able 


4. is my favourite of the bunch, Jordana matte lipstick in classic nude. I own two or three of these lipsticks and for the price they are such great lipsticks and also they are one of the only 'matte' lipsticks that doesn't make my lips dry and flaky and they're really comfortable to wear. this colour is a brown/dark nude it's so gorgeous 

 5. lucky last is revlon super lustrous lipstick in fuschia shock. this is just a really shiny fuschia pink colour so gorgeous 


so there you have it, those are the 5 lipsticks I have been using the most this winter 



I hope you enjoyed reading 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment