Tuesday 29 July 2014

Iherb order- Real techniqes and Hurraw lipbalms

Hi lovelies,
I was so impressed with my last order from iherb that i decided to buy a few more products.
I order the real techniques sponge, and the expert face brush and i also ordered 2 Hurraw lip balms.
I think I was most excited about the sponge because i had heard really great things about it and I don't have anything like it in my collection. It really has lived up to the expectations. I love it so much. It blends my foundation flawlessly and it is really easy to use to blend under eye concealer as well. I really recommend picking up this sponge . I also got the real techniques expert face brush. This is my new favorite foundation brush! it just makes it so easy to apply and it doesn't leave behind any brush lines or marks.

I also got two Hurraw Lip balms because I have seen many youtubers such as Shaaanxo rave about them. To be honest I don't actually like these lipbalms as much as I thought I would. They're still great and they do moisturize my lips and they whole vegan and cruelty free thing is great. I just feel like they have a funny scent to them even though they are both different 'flavours'. You can purchase them at David jones for around $8 i think but on iherb they are only $3-4 so I recommend buying them online.



Thanks for reading lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment