Saturday 12 July 2014

Chi Chi Classics eyeshadow pallete

While wondering around the city the other day i couldnt help but notice there was 25% off Chi chi cosmetics. Of course i couldnt resist the sale so i decided to finally purchase my first chi chi eye shadow pallete. These are raved about constantly so i decided to see what the fuss was about. I got the classics pallete to start off with. 
This pallete is fantastic! 
the colours are crazy pigmented and so easy to blend. There is a wide range of different looks I can create with this pallete and these is a great range of matte and shimmer shadows. 
I really reccomend these palletes and I will definetly be going out and purchasing more.

ps. sorry for the crappy photo I had horrible lighting 

thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment